Aerosol disinfection of premises with dry fog
Aerosol disinfection methods are recognized as the most effective and positive. The French company OXY'PHARM offers devices that spray microparticles of disinfectant chlorine-free liquid "Nocolyse" throughout the volume of the treated room. The devices are designed for high-quality disinfection of air, surfaces, premises, disinfection of vehicles.
Destruction of microorganisms by 99.9%.
- Completely non-toxic. Total disintegration of the activated liquid after 10 minutes from the end of treatment
- Dezzhidkost are sprayed throughout the volume of the treated room, penetrating the most difficult corners.
- 1 ml of reagent per 1 m3 of treated volume
- There is no resistance effect in pathogenic microorganisms
- The fine particle size ensures very slow and uniform deposition on every square centimeter of the treated surface
- Dry fog does not wet the surface and does not cause corrosion