Units for aerosol disinfection
Aerosol disinfection of premises with dry fog
Aerosol disinfection methods are recognized as the most effective and positive. The French company OXY'PHARM offers devices that spray microparticles of disinfectant chlorine-free liquid "Nocolyse" throughout the volume of the treated room. The devices are designed for high-quality disinfection of air, surfaces, premises, disinfection of vehicles.
Destruction of microorganisms by 99.9%.
- Completely non-toxic. Total disintegration of the activated liquid after 10 minutes from the end of treatment
- Dezzhidkost are sprayed throughout the volume of the treated room, penetrating the most difficult corners.
- 1 ml of reagent per 1 m3 of treated volume
- There is no resistance effect in pathogenic microorganisms
- The fine particle size ensures very slow and uniform deposition on every square centimeter of the treated surface
- Dry fog does not wet the surface and does not cause corrosion