The D1 treatment chair has an elegant and timeless design
D1 treatment chair has been designed in such a way that thanks to be combined movement of seat and back rest, there is no compression or stretching effect for the patient. When the chair is moved for the patient to comfortably get on or off, the entire foot of the chair is automatically moved down.
These units thrill with their simple technology and all their functions are easy to control, which allows you to work efficiently. Precise workmanship and top quality ensure maximum operational safety.
Dental Unit D1 includes folowing parts:
- Patient’s chair
- Doctor’s device
- Assistant's device
- Multifunctional bluetooth foot controller
- Dental light
- Water sterilization system
- Doctor's/assistant's chair
D1-units have an elegant and timeless design. These units thrill with their simple technology and all their functions are easy to control, which allows you to work effi ciently. Precise workmanship and top quality ensure maximum operational safety.
The double-jointed head rest can be moved freely to any position.
Optionally, the chair can be equipped with one or two arm rests.
With the five programme keys on the back rest, various positions can be stored and activated individually.
The comfort upholstery, available in many colours, allows the patient to lie in a relaxed position, even during longer treatments. Maximum legroom is ensured. When the chair is moved for the patient to comfortably get on or off, the entire foot rest is automatically moved down.
Upholstery of chairs
- The upholsteries are available in 60 colours
- Besides using conventional methods, seamless upholstery is produced by means of a deep-drawing process with state-of-the-art equipment
- In the product area InForm, tools and molds for new upholstery parts for various chair manufacturers are produced
- The soft upholstery of the L1-units allows the patient to lie in a relaxed position, even during longer treatments
There are five types of doctor's device for the D1 model:
- The doctor’s device on a travel track
- The doctor's device avaliable as a swivelling-arm version
- The doctor's device avaliable as a cart version
- The doctor’s device as a floating table
- The extractable doctor’s device in a cabinet
The movable assistant’s device facilitates teamwork and optimizes treatment without assistance. It can be positioned ﬂexibly anywhere between the patient’s head and the cuspidor.
CUSPIDOR (amalgam separator)
- Easy access to the inside of the cuspidor
- Available for wet suction systems (cuspidor valve), dry suction systems (separation automatism, separation with amalgam separator)
- Easy change of the amalgam container and the strainers
MULTIFUNCTIONAL BLUETOOTH FOOT CONTROLLER
- Bluetooth Foot controller with swivelling level
- Bluetooth Foot controller «accelerator type»
The dimmable LED.light thrills with its light intensity (8,000-50,000 LUX with a colour temperature of 5,000 Kelvin) and its even light field. Its handles can be removed to be sterilised. Additionally, the lamp can be equipped with a mirror.
Small but fine: The D.light operating lamp captivates with its filigree design. It is available as a ceiling or unit model. Two brightness levels can be selected for the halogen lamp. The protective cap on the handle can be removed for sterilization. Optionally, a mirror can be attached. Light intensity: > 24,000 LUX, Colour temperature: 5,000 Kelvin
WATER STERILIZATION SYSTEM (WSS)
- Easy access to the WSS
- Separation of the service-water system from the public water supply system by means of a free downpipe in accordance with the DVGW (German Technical and Scientifi c Association for Gas and Water)
- In accordance with the Drinking Water Ordinance of 2003 and EN 1717 DIN 88-4
- Disinfection of the service water and reduction of germs in it by means of hydrogen peroxide
- Automatic monitoring of the sterilization dosing
- Decalcifying effect
- Long-lasting disinfecting effect, high material compatibility
- Scientifi cally proven effectiveness
Camera DurrVistaCam with TFT-monitor
- Powerful all-in-one PC with a 22.5“ TFT touch screen
- Attached to the treatment unit (approved according to MPG)
- Simple selection of the camera via USB or wireless
- Operating system Windows
- Integration into a practice network via Ethernet or WLAN
The doctor’s/assistant’s chair with manual release features an anatomically shaped edge of the seat, thus automatically providing comfortable seating.
The rotatable back rest can also be used as an arm rest.
The chair is available in two different heights: 54 - 73 cm and 46 - 58 cm.