Dental unit DKL L1 is ideal for surgery and orthodontics
L1-units have an elegant and timeless design. These units thrill with their simple technology and all their functions are easy to control, which allows you to work efficiently. Precise workmanship and top quality ensure maximum operational safety.
The treatment chair has been designed for working on patients in a lying position; therefore, it is particularly suitable for orthodontic and surgical work as well as for paediatric dentistry.
Dental Unit L1 includes folowing parts:
- Patient’s chair
- Doctor’s device
- Assistant's device
- Multifunctional bluetooth foot controller
- Dental light
- Water sterilization system
- Doctor's/assistant's chair
The L1 model featuring an adjustable foot not only allows comfortable treatment, including all the tried and tested L1-concepts, but the unit can also be used in orthodontics for taking impressions.
Chair back rest
The L1-treatment chairs are available with back rests in two different lengths: 59 cm and 47 cm. We recommend the short version for dentists working on patients who are in a half-sitting position.
Rounded plate as a step
The rounded plate at the chair base also serves as a step and thus allows the youngest patients in paediatric dentistry to access the chair easily.
For patients taller than 140 cm this step is not required.
Optionally, the unit can be equipped with arm rests. The pluggable arm rest on the doctor’s side is easy to remove.
The head rest can be extracted by 20 cm.
The double-jointed head rest can be moved freely to any position.
Chair position control
With the five programme keys on the back rest, various positions can be stored and activated individually. The joystick at the base of the chair is used to move the chair up or down and adjust the back rest. With a double tap on the joystick the programme functions can be activated.
The L1 model featuring an adjustable foot not only allows comfortable treatment, including all the tried and tested L1-concepts, but the unit can also be used in orthodontics for taking impressions. The foot rest of the chair can be adjusted manually by means of a system of four lock-in positions (5°-70°). This combination is particularly advantageous when planning a practice in rooms with limited space because no extra chair is required for taking impressions.
Adjustable chair height
- Highest position: 880 mm
- Lowest position: 570 mm
Upholstery of chairs
- The upholsteries are available in 60 colours
- Besides using conventional methods, seamless upholstery is produced by means of a deep-drawing process with state-of-the-art equipment
- In the product area InForm, tools and molds for new upholstery parts for various chair manufacturers are produced
- The soft upholstery of the L1-units allows the patient to lie in a relaxed position, even during longer treatments
There are three types of doctor's device for the L1 modl:
- The doctor's device avaliable as a swivelling-arm version
- The doctor's device avaliable as a cart version
- The extractable doctor’s device in a cabinet
The movable assistant’s device facilitates teamwork and optimizes treatment without assistance. It can be positioned ﬂexibly anywhere between the patient’s head and the cuspidor.
- Easy access to the inside of the cuspidor
- Available for wet suction systems (cuspidor valve), dry suction systems (separation automatism, separation with amalgam separator)
- Easy change of the amalgam container and the strainers
MULTIFUNCTIONAL BLUETOOTH FOOT CONTROLLER
- Bluetooth Foot controller with swivelling level
- Bluetooth Foot controller «accelerator type»
The dimmable LED.light thrills with its light intensity (8,000-50,000 LUX with a colour temperature of 5,000 Kelvin) and its even light field. Its handles can be removed to be sterilised. Additionally, the lamp can be equipped with a mirror.
Small but fine: The D.light operating lamp captivates with its filigree design. It is available as a ceiling or unit model. Two brightness levels can be selected for the halogen lamp. The protective cap on the handle can be removed for sterilization. Optionally, a mirror can be attached. Light intensity: > 24,000 LUX, Colour temperature: 5,000 Kelvin.
WATER STERILIZATION SYSTEM
- Easy access to the WSS
- Separation of the service-water system from the public water supply system by means of a free downpipe in accordance with the DVGW (German Technical and Scientifi c Association for Gas and Water)
- In accordance with the Drinking Water Ordinance of 2003 and EN 1717 DIN 88-4
- Disinfection of the service water and reduction of germs in it by means of hydrogen peroxide
- Automatic monitoring of the sterilization dosing
- Decalcifying effect
- Long-lasting disinfecting effect, high material compatibility
- Scientifi cally proven effectiveness
Camera DurrVistaCam with TFT-monitor
- Powerful all-in-one PC with a 22.5“ TFT touch screen
- Attached to the treatment unit (approved according to MPG)
- Simple selection of the camera via USB or wireless
- Operating system Windows
- Integration into a practice network via Ethernet or WLAN
The doctor’s/assistant’s chair with manual release features an anatomically shaped edge of the seat, thus automatically providing comfortable seating.
The rotatable back rest can also be used as an arm rest.
The chair is available in two different heights: 54 - 73 cm and 46 - 58 cm.