Mindray DC-80 X-Insight
Expert class ultrasound machine for general imaging. It is characterized by improved ergonomics and advanced functionality. Equipped with a shear wave elastography option for detailed examination of soft tissues and organs.
The Mindray ultrasound machine is based on the intelligent X-insight platform, which provides high-speed imaging, superior visualization, and intelligent calculation and protocol support.
Sensors with 3T technology
- Mindray's unique 3T technology includes a triple layer of matching material, evenly spaced crystals, and thermally controlled lenses to ensure clearer imaging;
- Single-crystal sensors have a high resolution and penetrating power, which is optimal for ultrasound research in cardiology, gynecology, abdominal surgery;
- ComboWave sensors based on a new type of piezoelectric material suppress acoustic noise and form a homogeneous image with high resolution. Sensors are used to scan the mammary, thyroid glands and blood vessels.
- Glazing Flow is a 2D Doppler flow display in 3D in basic and combined Color modes. Helps to follow the course of even the smallest vessels and determine the boundaries of their intersection;
- Dehaze option suppresses acoustic noise and improves the contrast of the ultrasound image in real time;
- The Hyaline technique improves structural detail, anatomical realism, and applies transparency to objects of interest for a more detailed view of the anatomy.
- The large 54 cm monitor sits on a double floating mount that allows the screen to be set at any angle and can also be folded for transport;
- Touch command screen with quick response and simple interface allows you to control the device with gestures;
- The Mindray DC-80 model has 5 ports for simultaneous connection of 5 ultrasonic sensors.
- Shear wave elastography - quantitative measurement of tissue stiffness and detection of neoplasms.
- Smart Planes CNS - automatic detection of all known parameters of the fetal CNS.
- Smart Track is a unique technique for visualizing vessels in PWD/CDI modes.
- Smart Face - formation and optimization of a 4D image of the fetal face.
- Smart FLC is a program for automatically counting the number of follicles and determining their volume.
- Smart Pelvic - a quick assessment of the pelvic organs in all major parameters.
- Comprehensive cardiological examination - diagnostics of the heart using one or several M-lines simultaneously, tissue Dopplerography and assessment of myocardial deformity using Free Xros M, TDI and Tissue Tracking modes.
- IFusion is a function of combining ultrasound images with other modalities with compensation for inconsistencies due to the patient's breathing.
- UWN+ is ultra-wideband contrast imaging with high contrast agent sensitivity.
- Auto EF - intelligent determination of ejection fraction during ultrasound in anatomical mode.
- ICompare is an option for simple clinical observation and comparison of images without an external station.
- DICOM - Yes
- WiFi - Yes
- Auto measurements in 3D mode - Yes
- Automatic Image Optimization - Yes
- Automatic calculation of hemodynamic parameters from the Doppler spectrum (tracing / spectrum contouring) - Yes
- Automatic intima-media thickness (IMT) calculation - Yes
- Automatic determination of the Simpson ejection fraction - Yes
- Anatomical M-Mode - Yes
- Vector Blood Flow Mapping - No
- Type of elastography - Compression, Shear wave
- Types of supported sensors - Convex, Micro-convex, Pencil, Linear (up to 15 MHz), Linear low-frequency, Cavitary convex, Cavitary biplane (convex + convex), Sector phased adult, Volumetric convex, Intraoperative linear, Sector phased pediatric, Sector phased neonatal, Transesophageal adult, Linear high-frequency, Volume cavity, Linear ultra-high-frequency
- Virtual light source in 3D - Yes
- Built-in rechargeable battery - Yes
- High Frequency Pulse Doppler - Yes
- Pulsed Wave Doppler - Yes
- Device class - Expert
- Number of active connectors for sensors - 4
- Command touch display - Yes
- Multi-beam scanning/compounding - Yes
- Beam tilt in Doppler modes on linear B-steer transducers - Yes
- The presence of automatic calculation of the collar space - Yes
- Directed ED - Yes
- Non-Doppler imaging of blood flow - No
- Volumetric imaging of the fetal heart (STIC) - Yes
- Volumetric scanning (4D) - Yes
- Option to obtain a three-dimensional image in the mode of color Doppler mapping (three-dimensional reconstruction of the color flow) - No
- Assessment of myocardial deformation (speckle tracking) - Yes
- Option Pack 5D - No
- Panoramic Scan - Yes
- Grain Suppression - Yes
- ECG Block Support - Yes
- Support for studies with contrast agents - Yes
- Support for Fusion technology (combining images on CT / MRI with ultrasound) - Yes
- Gel warmer - Yes
- Constant Wave Doppler (CW) - Yes
- The program for automatic measurement of the main parameters of fetal biometrics in obstetrics - Yes
- Sensor splitter for portable scanners - No
- Screen Size - ″23.8
- Height adjustable control panel - Yes
- Specialization - General Studies
- Stress echocardiography - Yes
- Solid State Drive (SSD) - Yes
- Device type - Stationary
- Supported Sensor Types - High Density, Monocrystalline, Matrix
- Tissue Doppler (TDI) - Yes
- Trapezoidal mode (virtual convex) - Yes
- 3D free hand reconstruction - Yes
- Needle Visualization Improvement for Linear Gauges - Yes
- Color Doppler (CD) - Yes
- Power Doppler - Yes