Ultrasound machine Mindray DC-40 Pro
With Full HD technology, classic imaging technologies and an optimized sensor family, the DC-40 delivers superior image clarity for a wider range of clinical diagnostics.
- Classic technologies
- Using classic image processing technologies, the DC-40 with Full HD delivers enhanced image detail.
- PSHTM (Phase Shift Harmonic Imaging). Isolated harmonic imaging for improved contrast resolution, delivering sharper images with superior spatial resolution and less noise
- iBeamTM - Allows multiple scan angles to form a single image resulting in increased contrast resolution and improved imaging
- iClearTM - improves image quality based on automatic pattern recognition
Sharper edges and contours
Smooth and uniform tissue display
Grain reduction in areas without echo
Optimized sensor family
With a versatile combination of sensors, the DC-40 with Full HD delivers the best balanced performance across a wide range of examinations and delivers vastly improved image quality.
- combo wave
Compared to traditional sensors, ComboWave sensors use a new type of composite piezoelectric material. Thanks to the properties of this material, the acoustic spectrum is optimized and acoustic noise is suppressed.
- Solutions for Urology
Specially designed biplane linear, convex and dual micro convex probes provide a new all-in-one solution for urological examinations
Switching study modes in one click
The latest exam modes are shown on the right side of the touch screen. You can change frequently used modes with a single keystroke to streamline your workflow and improve efficiency
iTouchTM - Instant image optimization with one keystroke
Program for automatic measurement of fetal parameters: measurement and calculation of biparietal head size (BPD), fronto-occipital head size (OFD), head circumference (HC), abdominal circumference (AC) and thigh length (FL) by pressing one key.
Smart FLC is a tool to automatically determine the number of follicles. It also provides a color-coded report for future research.
By integrating a traditional ray-tracking algorithm with a new virtual lighting mode, iLive creates amazingly realistic visual effects such as interactive shadowing, skin light scattering, and visual reproduction of human skin.
Smart Face provides quick and intelligent one-touch optimization of the fetal face. This feature instantly removes sliced objects such as the umbilical cord, placenta, uterus, and fetal limbs from volumetric rendering and removes unwanted noise to create a realistic looking fetal face.
With a built-in battery, the Full HD DC-40 supports scanning for more than 80 minutes without an external power supply, increasing the continuity of your daily work even when the power is poor and ensures mobility.
- 21.5" LED monitor with 180o swivel;
- 13.3-inch vari-angle touchscreen;
- DVD-RW drive and USB 3.0 port;
- Rotatable control panel with adjustable position height;
- Sliding QWERTY keyboard;
- Design for easy cable management;
- Gel heating device;
- The holder of the intracavitary sensor;
- Built-in battery for real-time scanning.
The DC-40 Ultrasound System is sleek, compact and designed specifically for quality daily exams. The device is practical, reliable, has an advanced design and is focused on providing the most comfortable conditions in the workplace.
- DICOM Yes
- WiFi - Yes
- Auto measurements in 3D mode - No
- Automatic Image Optimization - Yes
- Automatic calculation of hemodynamic parameters from the Doppler spectrum (tracing / spectrum contouring) - Yes
- Automatic intima-media thickness (IMT) calculation - Yes
- Automatic determination of the Simpson ejection fraction - No
- Anatomical M-Mode - Yes
- Vector Blood Flow Mapping - No
- Veterinary - No
- Type of elastography - Compression
- Types of supported sensors - Linear, Convex, Micro-convex, Pencil, Linear low-frequency, Cavity convex, Cavity biplane (convex + convex), Sector phased adult, Volumetric convex, Sector phased pediatric, Linear high-frequency, Volumetric cavity
- Virtual light source in 3D - Yes
- Built-in rechargeable battery - Yes
- High Frequency Pulse Doppler - Yes
- High Sensitivity Doppler (Microvascular Imaging) Yes
- Pulsed Wave Doppler Yes
- Device class - Medium
- Number of active connectors for sensors - 4
- Command touch display Yes
- Multi-beam scanning/compounding - Yes
- Beam tilt in Doppler modes on linear B-steer transducers - Yes
- The presence of automatic calculation of the collar space - Yes
- Directed ED - Yes
- Non-Doppler imaging of blood flow - No
- Volumetric imaging of the fetal heart (STIC) - No
- Volumetric scanning (4D) - Yes
- Option to obtain a three-dimensional image in the mode of color Doppler mapping (three-dimensional reconstruction of the color flow) - No
- Assessment of myocardial deformation (speckle tracking) - No
- Option Pack 5D - No
- Panoramic Scan Yes
- Grain Suppression Yes
- ECG Block Support - Yes
- Support for studies with contrast agents - Yes
- Support for Fusion technology (combining images on CT / MRI with ultrasound) - No
- Gel warmer - Yes
- Constant Wave Doppler (CW) Yes
- The program for automatic measurement of the main parameters of fetal biometrics in obstetrics - Yes
- Sensor splitter for portable scanners - No
- Screen size ″19
- Height adjustable control panel - Yes
- Specialization (ultrasound) - General research, Gynecology and obstetrics
- Stress echocardiography - No
- Solid State Drive (SSD) - No
- Device type - Stationary
- Supported Sensor Types - High Density
- Tissue Doppler (TDI) Yes
- Trapezoidal mode (virtual convex) - Yes
- 3D free hand reconstruction Yes
- Needle Visualization Improvement for Linear Gauges - No
- Color Doppler (CD) Yes
- Power Doppler Yes