Infusion syringe pump Bbraun Prefusor Compact
The Prefusor Compact automatic infusion pump is a modern, lightweight and compact syringe pump with the ability to dock several devices into a single system.
Features and Benefits
Compact size, light weight and excellent efficiency:
- the built-in locking mechanism for docking of pumps among themselves;
- flexible intuitive interface for different infusion modes;
- universal mount for fast and reliable fixation of the device at the patient's bedside.
Simplicity and safety:
- convenient panel for quick setting of infusion parameters;
- large screen to control the main parameters of work;
- simple replacement of syringes;
- the possibility of using syringes of 20 and 50 ml;
- automatic reduction of the bolus when an alarm is given and automatic return to the set parameters after the elimination of its cause;
- excellent infusion start rates: high level of accuracy and consistency of flow, even at low infusion rates.
More opportunities for mobile medicine:
- portable units, including up to three self-powered pumps;
- work from the mains and built-in batteries up to three days;
- Ability to use AA batteries.
- type CF, defibrillation protection, protection class II
- injection rate range: 0.1 - 99.9 ml/hour
- Bolus rate: 800 ml/hour
- Injection accuracy: + 2% (Measurement time > 1 hour, min. 2 ml)
- Infusion volume / Preset: up to 999.9 ml, step 0.1 ml
Range of functions:
- syringe choice: 20 or 50 ml original Perfusor syringes or others
- bolus delivery, adjustable parameters: bolus delivery with constant volume control
- pause: no time limit, all set parameters are saved
- connection of an external computer for data exchange
- Occlusal pressure levels: 3 adjustable levels (max. 1.2 bar).
- Sensitive pressure sensors reduce the time to alarm and the amount of bolus in the system in case of unacceptable pressure buildup.
- Automatic bolus reduction, return of parameters after elimination of the cause of the alarm.
- Visual and acoustic alarm with interruption of infusion for improper syringe insertion, occlusion, completion of insertion, empty syringe, low battery/accumulator.
- Pre-alarm: 3 minutes before the syringe is empty, 30 minutes before the battery is completely discharged.
- Staff call: max. 24 V/1 A/24 VA (VDE 0834).