Maquet OTESUS 1160
represents the intelligent evolution of the proven ALPHAMAQUET system. With the universal worktops, OTESUS can be used in all surgical disciplines. The extended Trendelenburg / reverse Trendelenburg tilt and angle range enhances the use of gravity to achieve the highest possible impact on the surgical site, allowing for improved access to minimally invasive interventions.
- Fully compatible with all existing ALPHAMAQUET 1150 worktops and accessories, as well as many 1140 worktops and accessories, and 1120 and 1150 floor bases.
- Improved patient positioning options: Angle range for Trendelenburg / Reverse Trendelenburg combination with lateral tilt.
- Lower table position: Improved ergonomics, easier access for overweight and semi-recumbent or side-lying patients.
- Smooth, precise and controlled table movements: precise adjustment of the position during the operation.
- Convenient control panel with many functions to optimize the workflow, such as programmable table positions.
- The maximum load capacity of the table is 380 kg - ready for any extreme cases.
- Drive - electric drive
- Number of sections - 7
- Load capacity - 380 kg
- Table panel length - 217.5 cm, compatible with different types of tabletops
- Table panel width - 54 cm, compatible with a narrow tabletop
- Height adjustment, mm - by 540 mm; there is also an unregulated column
- Trendelenburg / Antitrendelenburg, hail - 45 / -45
- Tilt of the dorsal section up/down, degrees -70 / -60
- Leg section tilt up/down, degrees - 90 / -90
- Leg section - Undivided, Divided
- Remote control - Yes
- Dimensions - 217.5 x 58 x 61.9 -115.9 cm