Mindray BeneFusion VP1
The company's volumetric pump has two infusion modes - "Speed" and "Speed falling". LCD screen. The device is suitable for use in an ambulance. Data can be transferred via Wi-Fi, and the device can also be connected to a docking station. Russian language is supported.
Compact pump with handle;
Lightweight design weighing 1.45kg is easy to carry;
Displaying the name of the medicinal product and records in the archive;
Up to 4 infusion modes for virtually all clinical applications;
The device complies with the requirement of EN-1789, suitable for use in ambulances.
BeneFusion VP1 weighs only 1.45 kilograms, has a handle and can additionally be mounted not only on a vertical bracket, but also on a horizontal one. Battery life suitable for patient transport is 4 hours at a flow rate of 25 milliliters per hour or optionally 8 hours at a flow rate of 25 milliliters per hour. Intuitive controls. BeneFusion VP1 is moisture resistant and can be cleaned with water.
The BeneFusion VP1 volumetric pump has an accuracy of plus or minus 5 percent and meets all clinical requirements. There is an Anti-bolus function that moves some liquid in the opposite direction when an alarm is triggered, which reduces excess liquid volume. The dynamic pressure is displayed. Filtration of air bubbles with a minimum size of 50 µl is possible, there are also options 100 (default), 250, 500, 800 µl.
- Weight: <1.845 kg.
- Dimensions: 250 × 90 × 150 mm.
- Classification: CF, class I.
- Infusion set: Applicable to disposal GB 8368-2005; diameters Φ 3.5-4.5 mm, thickness 0.8-1.2 mm.
- Screen: 1.5" monochrome LCD screen, 240 × 128 pixels.
- Infusion mode: "Drip" mode; "Speed" mode.
- Rate range: 0.1~600.
- Total volume: 0.1-9999 ml in 0.1 ml increments.
- Target Volume Infusion (VTBI): 0.1-9999 ml in 0.1 ml increments.
- Setting time: Adjustable 00:00:01-99:59:59 (h:m:s).
- Volume increase: 0.1 ml/h.
- Accuracy: ≤± 5%.
- Open vein rate (KVO): 0.5 ml/h, not adjustable.
- Bolus and Purge Rate: 0.2-600 ml/hr.
- Purification rate: 600 ml/h, not adjustable.
- Blockage: Low - 150 ± 113 mmHg Art. (20 kPa), average level - 525 ± 113 mm Hg. Art. (70 kPa), high level - 900 ± 180 mm Hg. Art. (120 kPa).
- Air bubble detection: Minimum 50 ml; 5 levels selectable: 50ml, 100ml, 250ml, 500ml, 800ml, default 100ml.
- Titration: Available.
- Keyboard lock: Yes.
- Pause: Yes.
- Automatic recognition of the volume of the syringe: Available.
- Self-diagnosis system: Available.
- Handle: Included.
- Docking station: Supported.
- Signal intensity: 1-8 levels selectable.
- Auto lock: "ON" and "OFF", 1-5 minutes, 1 minute step, default "OFF".
- Language: 10 languages including English, Bulgarian, Chinese, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Turkish, French and Czech.
- Mounting: Standard - on a vertical bracket, optional - on a horizontal bracket.
- Alarms: Infusion volume set, infusion volume almost completed, KVO mode ended, syringe empty, syringe disabled, blockage, system error, system abnormalities, low battery, low battery, reminder, standby, AC power off current.
- AC power supply: 100-240V (50-60Hz).
- Battery type: Lithium.
- Battery life: Standard 4 hours at 25 ml/h flow rate, optional 8 hours at 25 ml/h flow rate.
- Charging time: <6 hours
- Degree of protection: IP24.
- Temperature: 0-40°C operating, -40 to 70°C storage.
- Humidity: 15-95% operating, 10-95% storage.
- Air pressure: 57-106 kPa operating, 50-106 kPa storage.
- Communication interface: Supported, RS232.
- Wireless connection: Wi-Fi (optional).
- Sister Call: Supported.
- DC power supply: Supported.
- Ambulance use: Supported (EN-1789 standard).