Anesthesia-respiratory apparatus Mindray Wato EX-30
The anesthesia machines of the WATO EX-30 series are suitable for general anesthesia during surgery on a wide range of patients, both adults and children. The WATO series features stable and reliable operation, improved safety performance and user-friendly user interface. The series devices are equipped with basic monitoring functions. The color LCD display provides up to 3 waveforms for "Paw" (PWR), "TVe" (DOV), "MV" (MV), "Ppeak" (Dpeak), "Pmean" (Pmean), and also parallel display of pressure and flow graphs. Extensive Data Viewing: Up to 24 hours of trending data per alarm episode.
- Maintaining 5 different modes of the ventilator;
- Selection of the desired individual tidal volume for patients of different ages;
- High control of set parameters for the supply of respiratory mixture using three flow sensors;
- Intuitive interface, different ways to configure the device.
- The compact breathing circuit is easy to dismantle, clean and autoclave;
- Spare batteries capable of providing autonomous operation of the device for 2.5 hours;
- Compact dimensions of the entire device with the possibility of its use in a small space;
- Anesthesia-respiratory machine with TFT color display (diagonal 8.4 inches);
- The screen displays all key parameters and graphs, as well as a message confirming the readiness of the breathing circuit;
- Simple processing system (integrated breathing system);
- The battery is rated for 90 minutes of continuous use;
- This device is easily combined with bedside patient monitors of this brand;
- The possibility of autoclaving the circuit at 124 degrees C;
- A message appears on the screen about the correct installation of the breathing circuit;
- Intuitively easy parameter setting;
- Ventilation with volume control (VCV) and pressure control (PCV), synchronized intermittent mandatory ventilation (SIMV), manual mode;
- Minimum DO from 40 ml.
- Color TFT 8.4 inches - Resolution 800x600.
- Dimensions and weight - 1375 x 880 (with breathing circuit) x 620 (mm), 120 kg
- Alarm settings Tidal volume - High - 5-1600ml, Low - 0-1595ml, Minute volume - High - 0.2-100L, Low - 0-99L, Inhaled oxygen content - High - 20-100% , low - 18-98%, airway pressure - Low - 0-98 cm H2O, high 2-100 cm H2O.
- Fan - electronically controlled and pneumatically controlled
- Tidal volume - 40-1500 ml.
- Airway pressure limit - 10-100 cm H2O (step 1 cm H2O)
- Operating conditions - Mains AC 100-240V, 50/60 Hz, temperature 10-40°C, humidity 15-95% (non-condensing)
- Classic flowmeters - O2, N2O and air.
- 20-100 ml (step 5 ml)
- 100-300 ml (step 10ml)
- 300-1500 ml (step 25ml)
Trigger Sensitivity for SIMV Mode
- 0.5-15 L/min (step - 0.5L/min)
- 20-1L/min (step - 5% SIMV)
- 4-100 breaths/min. (step 1 breath/min.) for VCV, P-mode
- 4-60 breaths/min. (step 1 breath/min.) for SIMV
- Ventilation modes - VCV, PCV, SIMV, P-mode and manual.
- Positive end-expiratory pressure - OFF, 4-30 cm H2O (1 cm H2O step)
- Three waveform display pressure, flow, volume, CO2 option
- Tidal volume - 40-1500 ml (VCV mode)
- Inlet air pressure - 2.8-6 Atm.
- Inspiratory pause - OFF, 5%-60% of inspiratory time (5% step)
- Memory - Calculated for 24 hours of all Paw, TVe, MV, Ppeak, Pmean, Pplat, Rate and FiO2, EtCO2 options (5s resolution)
- The ratio of inhalation / exhalation - 4:1 - 1:8 (step - 0.5)