Anesthesia-respiratory machine GE Healthcare Carestation 620
A compact, affordable and easy-to-use anesthesia system that delivers efficient, accurate and reliable anesthesia care. 15-inch screen with fast touch controls and direct access to functions without going to the additional menu. Designed with agility in mind, the Carestation 620 Anesthesia Machine combines cutting-edge technology and attractive design in a compact, easy-to-carry system that can be moved wherever you need it. In an OR environment, the compact Carestation 620 NDA is the best fit for space constraints, while offering a beautiful design and spaciousness.
- 15" screen with fast touch controls
- Direct access to functions without going to the additional menu.
- Easily configurable screen
- Simplified access to special functions, grouped in the corresponding menu.
- Intuitive Navigation
Single user interface
- The Carestation 620 features a single CARESCAPE user interface, already familiar from ventilators and patient monitors, reducing training time and reducing the risk of errors.
APL and switch
- The main controls are located at your fingertips, which allows you to speed up operations, relieve stress and avoid awkward positions during operation.
Interactive System Check
- The daily verification process is simple, fast and accurate. The screen shows the steps to be performed.
Respiratory system cassette
- The breathing system can be easily removed without the use of special tools. The minimum number of components that require cleaning, which allows you to meet strict hygiene standards.
- Automatic lighting of all data flow controls will highlight the information on the active controls. A clear indication of the next step will help to avoid wrong actions.
- Automatic activation of the patient state when switching from manual to automatic ventilation. Visible and clear standby message displayed on the screen.
- The ACGO port (auxiliary fresh gas outlet) is equipped with a cap to prevent misconnection. When ACGO is turned on, the corresponding screen is automatically activated, which clearly shows which port is being used. As long as ACGO is on, a warning light will be displayed on the screen.
- Gassing warning
- The signal displayed on the screen warns the personnel that the purge gas flow exceeds the specified range. This will help detect improper outgassing.
- Breathing system ABS (2.7 l).
- Fan 7900 ventilation modes (PCV, VCV, SIMV(PCV, VCV), PSVpro, PCV-VG).
- Display 15 inches touch-screen.
- Electronic flowmeters.
- Built-in sCAIO gas analysis (sampling rate 120ml/min - suitable for all patient groups including neonates).
- EcoFlow function - display of the recommended flow level to achieve the set FiO2 value in order to reduce the consumption of anesthetic. Display of anesthetic flow rate ml/hour (or USD/hour)
- It is possible to complete the device with the Cardiac ByPass function for patients on AIC (option).
- Automated and manual alveolar opening maneuver.