Anesthesia-respiratory machine GE Carestation 750
Manage complex and varied cases in the operating room with the Carestation™ 750 anesthesia machine designed for personal anesthesia therapy. The user interface and modular design of the Carestation 750 anesthesia system helps you deliver quality care with natural ease. This allows you to easily move through the drawers, so you can worry less about the machine and pay more attention to your patients.
- Individual Therapy: Advanced clinical tools for low-flow anesthesia and lung protective ventilation (LPV) strategies allow precise control of anesthesia delivery.
- Simple, Intuitive Interface: Controlled or direct access to features such as lung recruitment maneuver, gas flow pause, alarm off, and more help reduce stress in busy perioperative environments.
- Simplified workflows: Modular ergonomic design and self-guided checkout bring a new level of ease of case management and ease of machine maintenance.
- Support when you need it most: Services, accessories and learning resources are available 24/7 so you're not alone
Optimize Your Care Path
The efficient electronic design of the CARESCAPE™ ONE monitor integrates therapy and recovery to help improve the user's workflow. In a simulated user study 1, this portable monitor
- total transport time reduced by 26%
- reduce transport user errors by 60% compared to a similar solution.
The compact CARESCAPE ONE monitor is easy to handle and helps keep your perioperative workflow running smoothly. Use this monitor with the Carestation 750 anesthesia machine in the operating room and save space.
- Manufacturer GE healthcare