BeneView N22 patient monitor
Designed for monitoring, displaying, reviewing, storing and transmitting the physiological parameters of the patient necessary for the diagnosis and treatment process. It is equipped with everything necessary to optimize the work of a specialist. The device compares favorably with previous models of Mindray monitors not only with a compact main unit and modular design, but also with a large (22-inch) ultra-slim touch display with the ability to select horizontal or vertical image orientation when the screen is rotated, as well as the ability to take advantage of the latest clinical technologies and a wide range of measurements: not only standard monitoring parameters, but also rSO2, ICG, PiCCO, anesthetic gases, respiratory mechanics, BIS, LUT, and advanced clinical decision support tools such as HemoSightTM, ST GraphicTM and DSA. All this enables BeneVision N19 to provide specialists with maximum information support and confidence in any clinical situation.
- The ideal solution for hemodynamic monitoring provides not only a wide range of measurement methods, such as ICG (IKG), PiCCO, ScvO2, CO, but also a comprehensive analysis tool - HemoSightTM, providing a focus on the patient's hemodynamic state and complete tools for each stage of therapy.
- Advanced modular measurement of regional tissue oxygenation - INVOS rSO2.
- Volumetric capnography and metabolic assessment help assess ventilation quality and select optimal ventilator settings, as well as improve the safety of patient weaning and extubation.
- Universal Clinical Applications (CAA) help you make fast, effective decisions. Each CAA application is focused on important clinical process challenges faced by different hospital departments.
- With a superior transport solution, the N-Series patient monitors provide a seamless workflow and secure data management throughout the entire patient follow-up period.
- BeneVision patient monitors require less time to operate and display changes in patient data quickly.
- With the HL7 standard, N-series patient monitors can be directly connected to a hospital network. The BeneVision N22 monitor provides multi-parameter monitoring both in the ward and during transport.
- The Mindray central monitoring station and eGateway further enhance the connectivity of BeneVision monitors to your healthcare system. Convenient access to both data from bedside devices and other clinical systems provides informational support for diagnosis and clinical decision making.
- Country of origin - China
- Control - Touch screen
- Device class - High
- Battery - built-in
- Transport - Carry handle
- Alarm system - Availability
- Trends - 120 hours
- Non-invasive blood pressure measurement (NIBP) - Yes
- Number of temperature channels 2
- Number of ECG channels - 12
- Temperature measurements - Yes
- RR measurements - Yes
- ECG monitoring - Yes
- Blood pressure measurements - yes
- Battery life - 1 hour
- Heart rate measurement - Yes
- SpO2 measurement - yes
- Display Backlight Control - Yes
- Screen diagonal (in inches) - 22
- Intensive Care Units
- cardiac resuscitation
- Neonatal Intensive Care
- Operating block
- Chambers of Awakening
- reception rooms