MINDRAY BeneView T6
A patient monitor that allows you to track and calculate a comprehensive set of parameters for comprehensive patient monitoring, as well as being part of a hospital-wide monitoring system, receiving and displaying data from the hospital network and other bedside monitors.
- Buttons with icons. Convenient on-screen buttons with intuitive icons.
- Intelligent cooling system. The built-in fan automatically turns on at high loads. This allows the device to operate in normal mode absolutely silently.
- Plenty of sockets for connecting auxiliary devices. Ability to connect an external keyboard, mouse, auxiliary display. Analog output and network connector.
- Modular design. The modular "Plug-and-play" design allows the use of common modules for multiple monitors. This design allows you to connect up to 13 modules for one monitor, to obtain various configurations.
- Slot for CF card storage. The card's 4 GB capacity allows for up to 120 hours of graphical and tabular trend recording and up to 48 hours of full view waveform recording per patient.
- Built-in thermal printer. The built-in three-channel recorder records monitoring data in a convenient format.
- Light indication of alarms on the monitor case. Separate light indication for technical and physiological alarms.
- Navigation control knob. For convenient control of the mouse indicator in the graphical interface of the instrument.
Customizable GUI Modes:
- Large font display mode. The main parameters are displayed in large font for the ability to see from afar.
- Display mode 4 curves. Screen display mode 4 selected curves.
- Display mode 6 curves. Screen display mode 6 selected curves.
- Display mode 8 curves. Screen display mode 8 selected curves.
- Full curve view mode. Up to 48 hours of full view trace recording.
- Graphic trend. Up to 120 hours of graphical trend recording.
- Oxycardiorespiratorogram trend (OxyCRG). Reflects rapid changes in lung and heart function.
- PAWP measurement. Measurement of pulmonary artery wedge pressure (PAWP) to evaluate cardiac function.
- View data from other monitors. View the status of other patients from anywhere. Patient telemetry data can also be viewed from any monitor.
- Display: 15" (1024x768).
- Touch screen (option).
- Parameters: ECG, Mindray SpO2, NIBP, Resp, 2 Temp, 2 IBP.
- ST-segment analysis, arrhythmias, pacemaker identification.
- Options: 12 ECG leads, Nellcor OximaxTM - SpO2, Masimo SETTM -SpO2, up to 8 IBP channels, ETCO2 capnometry (sidestream, mainstream, Microstream), Multi-gas (CO2, O2, N2O, anesthetics), CO-cardiac output ( thermodilution), ICG-non-invasive impedance cardiography, RM/respiratory mechanics, BIS-bispectral EEG analysis, 3-channel thermal printer.
- Accessories for adults, children and newborns.
- 120 hours of graphical and digital trends across all parameters.
- Drug dose calculator.
- Connect to a wired or wireless network.
- Synchronization with a defibrillator.
- Large TFT color display with up to 12 waveforms (optional touch screen).
- Up to 8 channels for measuring IBP.
Reliable data storage:
- 120 hours of graphical and tabular trend records for all parameters;
- 48 hours of waveform recording in full view mode;
- 120-second fragments of wave curves;
- 1000 NIBP data records;
- 100 alarm records;
- 100 arrhythmia alarm records.
- Ability to connect to a cable or wireless local area network (Wi-Fi).
- Confidential mode, night mode, cardiopulmonary bypass mode.
- Transferring a configuration using a USB key.