Patient monitor DASH 4000
A high-tech device that allows you to monitor the health and physiological parameters of patients during surgery, in intensive care units, in cases of emergency therapy. It combines the advantages of a modular and portable monitor. DASH 4000 is the first monitor with the ability to predict the risk of myocardial ischemia (ACI-TIPI algorithm). Additional software: advanced arrhythmia, 12-channel ECG analysis, cardiorespirogram, 24-hour high-resolution trends, calculation of cardiac and respiratory indices incl. cardiac output, measurement of wedge pressure in the pulmonary artery. It is possible to combine several monitors over a network and connect to a central station. It is possible to install a transport handle with an alarm indication. Power comes from an AC source 90/132-190/264 W, 50/60 Hz, 2 replaceable batteries with a charge for 4-5 hours of operation and a recharge of less than 4 hours.
- Up to 6 waveforms on the ECG screen;
- Lethal arrhythmia;
- Determination and exclusion of pacemaker signals;
- Pulse oximetry;
- Temperature (2 channels);
- Non-invasive blood pressure measurement;
- Invasive pressure (2 channels - option);
- Measurement of CO2 in the main stream.
- Extended arrhythmia;
- 12 channel ECG analysis;
- Trends 24 hours with high resolution;
- Calculation of cardiac and respiratory indices incl. cardiac output;
- Measurement of wedge pressure in the pulmonary artery.
- Power supply - AC 90/132-190/264 W, 50/60 Hz, 2 replaceable batteries with a charge for 4-5 hours of operation and a recharge of less than 4 hours
- Alarm signals - visual, audible
- Weight - 5.5 kg
- Display - 26 cm (10.4 in) color LCD active matrix, up to 6 curves per screen
- Dimensions - 27.4 x 24.3 x 29.3 cm
- ECG, lethal arrhythmia, pacemaker signals.
- Temperature using two channels.
- Invasive blood pressure (2nd channel is optional) and non-invasive blood pressure.
- Mainstream carbon dioxide level using Novametrix technology.