GE CareScape B155M Patient Monitor
15.6" touchscreen patient monitor capable of measuring ECG, Resp., NIBP, SPO2, Pace, IBP and CO2. The B155M monitor makes it easy to acquire, manage and interpret patient data for timely decision making: B155 modular monitors provide clinical efficiency in a variety of workloads. Simple and intuitive to speed up routine operations under heavy workload, yet powerful enough to handle a wide range of clinical tasks within your budget.
- EK-Pro v14 ECG with simultaneous 4-lead arrhythmia analysis
- • DINAMAP™ SuperSTAT for non-invasive blood pressure measurement
- • Choice of SpO2 technologies: GE TruSignal™, Masimo SET® or
- Nellcor™ OxyMax
- • Measurement of GE sidestream EtCO2, anesthetics and
- cardiac output
- • Entropy™* monitoring for brain health monitoring
- • BMT for blockade and reversal of neuromuscular transmission
- • Ability to connect to GE CARESCAPE™ networks
- • Flexibility to exchange parameter modules and accessories with
- CARESCAPE monitors
Intuitive design. Seamless workflow.
• 12 curves to view all required parameter curves
• Communication between beds and automatic viewing in case of alarm
(AVOA) to view remote patient monitoring data
• Mobile functionality for smooth monitor transition
from one bed to another in the CARESCAPE network
• InSite™ remote maintenance platform for remote troubleshooting.
• National Early Warning Scale (NEWS) for timely intervention
Tough for demanding duties.
• Conforms to FDA's Draft Medical Device Cybersecurity Guidelines.
• The ECG filter provides improved signal quality in noisy environments.
• With high capacity battery: >4 hours1
• Tested to EMC 4th Edition.
• Waterproof according to IP22 standards
- Dimensions 305 x 405 x 175 mm
- Weight - 5.2kg
- Linux® operating system
- Cooling system Natural convection, no fan inside.
- All parameters, selectable time
- scales from 20 minutes to 168 hours (7 days)
- All parameters, 168 hours
- (7 days) sampling trend data
- at the appointed time or after
- Definition of NIBP, CO and PCWP
- Up to 200 sessions Manual or
- before the alarm
Snapshots with Waveform
- OxyCRG Newborn protocol only
- Browsing in the nature of times