Drager Infinity Vista XL Patient Monitor
is designed to monitor the main parameters of the state of the body in adults, children and neonatal patients with moderate or severe severity in any clinical situation using specialized modes.
- With Vista, you get the functionality you need at no extra cost.
- The Vista Series is the ideal solution for the entire hospital, with dedicated monitoring features for adult, pediatric and neonatal patients.
- You can only choose the options that suit your needs and budget.
- As the need for new features arises, you can gradually add them to your monitors.
- The system is easy to learn and operate and can be easily expanded.
- Quality - uses the core technology of a proven monitoring system
- Versatility - Reliable monitoring of all areas of therapy and categories of patients with any severity.
- Wired, wireless, fixed or mobile configuration
- Fully compatible with all Infinity patient monitors.
- The Infinity® Vista XL monitor allows you to monitor moderate to severe patients in any environment, from the intensive care unit to the operating room,
- Highly efficient algorithms provide an unprecedented level of recognition of critical events and reduce the likelihood of erroneous results,
- The built-in Ethernet card or optional wireless devices let you connect monitors for remote viewing or connect them to an Infinity Central Station,
- Vista XL can be wall-mounted, carried by hand or mounted on a mobile stand.
10.4" active-matrix color liquid crystal display with a resolution of 640 x 480 pixels.
Display of 5 curves on the screen (6, 8 - option).
Using only one cable to connect ECG electrodes, temperature sensors and pulse oximetry sensor to the monitor.
Built-in port for connecting the capnography module.
Standard RS-232 data interface
Software and user manual in Russian.
Connecting to a wired monitoring network
Connecting a Dual Channel Recorder or Laser Printer
Various monitor mounting options
Optional external display
Weight 6.6 kg without batteries