Infusion pump Mindray SK-600III
Peristaltic pump, which has a large selection of modes: by speed, by time, by body weight, drip mode. The device provides precise control of infusion volume and flow rate. The K-600III significantly expands the functionality of the previous models of the SK-600 series. Includes traditional features such as "Antibolus", which prevents the introduction of large boluses, reminders, prompts. It also allows you to work as part of infusion control systems and bedside workstations using a wireless data exchange protocol.
- 3.2" color high-quality display;
- Possibility of wireless information exchange;
- Continuous battery life - up to 4 hours;
- Possibility to receive air bubble signals that will report blockage, tube insertion error, completion of infusion, low charge, etc.;
- Rugged waterproof housing;
- Mechanism principle: peristaltic pump.
Information shown on the display:
- accumulated volume of the injection system;
- injection rate;
- battery charging indicator;
- specified volume.
- Dose control regimen taking into account body weight;
- Drip rate control mode;
- Injection rate control mode;
- Time control mode.
- Mechanism: peristaltic pump.
- Infusion rate: 0.1 - 2,000 ml/h.
- Bolus rate: 100 - 1,000 ml/h.
- Zoom: 0.1 min.
1. Drip rate control mode:
- dripping frequency: 1 drop/min~666 drops/min.
2. Injection rate control mode:
- speed range: 0.1 - 2000 ml/h.
3. Time control mode:
- time range: 1 - 6000 min.;
- range of set volume values: 0.1 - 9999.9 ml.
4. Dose control regimen taking into account body weight:
- body mass range: 0.1 - 300 kg;
- the maximum amount of the drug: 0.1 - 999.9 mg;
- dosing: 0.1 - 1500.0 (depends on the unit, dose, liquid, weight and each syringe);
- dose units: mcg/kg/min or mg/kg/h.
- Volume limit level (VTBI): 1 - 9999 ml.
- Display of concentrated infusion volume: 0.1 - 9999.9 ml.
- Accuracy: ±5%.
- Velocity range in KVO open vein mode: 1.0 - 5.0 ml/h.
- Air bubble measurement: minimum 0.005 ml at 50 ml/h.
- Infusion pressure: maximum pressure 160kPa.
- Occlusion alarm threshold (40 ~ 160) kPa.
- The minimum occlusion alarm time is 2 minutes at 25 ml/h.
- The maximum occlusion alarm time is 5 minutes at 5ml/h.
- Lithium-polymer battery - at least 4 hours of continuous operation at an injection rate of 25 ml / h.
- Class II, type BF.
- Waterproof level: IP21.
- Dimensions: 215x130x150 mm.
- Weight: 1.8 kg.