Has a 3.5" color touch screen with a wide viewing angle.
Ability to select infusion delivery: speed modes, open vein time, etc.
The device can be used for adults and children, and its quick start-up ensures immediate administration of the drug, which can play a decisive role in the treatment of children.
There are modes “Speed”, “Body weight”, “Time”, “Increase/decrease”, “Microinfusion” and “Sequential”.
High efficiency of the workflow is ensured thanks to an intuitive, friendly interface.
SmartRapid™ technology ensures timely infusion by significantly reducing start-up time, from the moment the pump is turned on until the drug is administered.
SmartAIR™ technology significantly improves IV safety.
Dual ultrasonic sensor for more accurate detection of air bubbles, which eliminates the possibility of non-activation or false alarms about air in the line. Detection and filtration of 15 µl bubbles.
- Classification - IP33
- Dimensions, mm - 210x140x73
- Weight, kg - 1.7
- Peristaltic module type with support for docking pumps into a docking station - yes
- Memory of recent events in real time, pcs. - 3500
- Number of occlusion pressure levels - 15
- Menu interface in Russian - yes
- Display with adjustable contrast or brightness - yes
- Minimum infusion rate, ml/h - 0.1
- Maximum infusion rate, ml/h - 2300
- Infusion accuracy, % - ± 5
- Minimum step for setting the infusion rate, ml/h - 0.01
- Minimum infusion volume, ml - 0.1
- Maximum infusion volume, ml - 9999.99
- Minimum step for setting the infusion volume, ml - 0.01
- Changing the speed without stopping the infusion - yes
- Options for setting infusion: Speed mode, time mode, sequential mode - yes
- Open vein mode - yes
- "Pause" or "Standby" mode - yes
- Protection function against unintentional bolus (Antibolus function) - yes
- Enteral administration of solutions - yes
- Bolus mode - yes
- Dosage calculation – yes
General characteristics of the pump
- Battery life, h - 11 for smart battery
- Maximum battery charging time, hours - 6 hours for a smart battery
- Possibility of combining 4,8,12 pumps into a station - yes