Ultrasound machine Mindray DC-30
Stationary mid-range scanner - a model in the budget price segment. The DC-30 delivers high-quality images and is enhanced with advanced technology. In addition to the basic configuration options, you can choose additional options, such as Smart 3D ™ - free-hand 3D imaging without volumetric sensors. The device is optimally suited for general imaging, as well as for obstetrics and gynecology. Installed LED monitor with a diagonal of 15 inches, it is possible to install a 17-inch monitor. Patient data is stored on a 1TB hard drive.
Application areas of Mindray DC-30:
- abdominal studies;
- cardiology and vascular examinations;
- gynecological and obstetric studies;
- traumatology and orthopedics;
- pediatrics and neonatology;
- transcranial studies.
- 15 x 17 inch LED monitor with comfortable handheld. Height adjustable control panel
- CD/DVD-RW drive and USB ports.
- Removable sensor holder.
- Built-in battery for flexible scanning.
- Three connectors for connecting sensors.
Support for uncompressed data formats
This feature opens up a wide range of post-processing options for saved images, including setting parameters, adding comments, and adding measurement data to ensure maximum productivity during scanning.
Switching to full-screen visualization mode by pressing one key.
Automatic image optimization in B-Mode, Color Doppler and Power Doppler modes at the touch of a button.
Direct transfer of images and reports to PC via network cable.
Mindray's unique patient information management system allows you to efficiently enter, view, archive and retrieve patient data.
The DC-30 provides the ability to transfer clinical images and videos to iOS or Android devices using an interactive app. With MedSight, clinical research results are always at hand.
Programs and modes
- B / CFM / M / Power Doppler (PD) / Directional Power Doppler
- PW, HPRF
- Constant Wave Doppler (CW)
- Tissue Doppler (TDI)
- Color M-Mode
- Anatomical M-Mode
- 3D reconstruction using the "free hand" method
- Automatic calculation of the thickness of the intima-media complex
- Trapezoidal image
- panoramic scan
- Voltage - 220 V / 50 Hz
- Maximum power consumption (VA) - 450
- Built-in rechargeable battery to ensure autonomous operation of the scanner without connecting to the network - Possibly
- The battery life of the scanner in B-mode (with built-in rechargeable battery), minutes - 88
- The duration of autonomous maintenance of the scanner in sleep mode (with a built-in rechargeable battery), hours - 23
- Minimum height, mm - 1300
- Width, mm - 550
- Depth, mm - 700
- Weight, kg - 55