In addition to the standard modes and parameters of lung ventilation, the device has a clear and accessible interface for medical personnel, and the monitor quickly adjusts to all the necessary requests of doctors for an efficient medical workflow. It is used for ventilation of the lungs of children and adults. It can be installed on a bracket or console, which will make it possible to work with the device in any situation.
- The device has a color touchpad screen with a diagonal of 10 and 4 inches;
- The monitor clearly displays up to 3 curves, 2 cine loops and 25 required standard parameters;
- Has keys for direct access, which will simplify the work with all functions;
- Supports DO (tidal volume) - 40-2000 ml, RR (respiratory rate) - VCV or PCV 1-100 per minute, in SIMV 1-60 per minute, inspiratory pressure 5-100 cm H2O;
- Supports up to twelve overhead lines, including Assist/Control, PSV, NIV, SIMV, CPAP, DuoLevel;
- Anxiety - spontaneous breathing rate, P in the airways, expiratory minute volume, TO, apnea, inspiratory O2 concentration, EtCO2;
- Leak compensation is automated;
- The use of six connectors for various storage of information;
- Can work with Beneview screens;
- MindrayeGateway innovations that speed up data transfer to a centralized station for monitoring;
- There is a SZ compressor for additional overhead lines and not using a central system for gas supply;
- Dual control;
- The Mindray SynoVent E3 ventilator can operate from an internal battery - up to 3 hours;
- The product works according to industry protocols HL7. This will provide an easy and simple connection to HIS/CIS and save digital information.
- Weight - 16 kg
- Dimensions mm - 330x 390x 365
- Screen - Color touch screen, 10.4”
- Battery life - 3 hours
- Power - 195 V
- Ventilation modes - Assist/Control (VCV or PCV), SIMV, SIMV/PS (VCV or PCV), PSV, CPAP, DuoLevel, NIV
- Respiratory rate (f) - 1 - 100 / min. (VCV and PCV), 1 - 60 / min. (SIMV)
- Inspiratory time (Tinsp) - 0.2 - 10 sec
- I:E - 4:1 - 1:10
- Tidal volume (TV) - 40-2000 ml
- Inspiratory flow - 6 - 100 l / min (Adults), 6 - 30 L / min (Children)
- Inspiratory pressure - 5 - 100 cm H2 O
- PEEP off, 1 - 45 cm H2 O
- △Psupp - 0 - 100 cm H2 O
- Inspiratory pressure rise time - 0 - 2 s
- O2 concentration - 21 – 100 vol.%
- Trigger (Pressure/Flow) - 0.5 - 15 L/min (-10 to - 0.5 cm H2 O)
- Airway pressure - High/Low
- Expiratory Minute Volume - High/Low
- DO (respiratory volume) - High
- Apnea alarm time - 5-60 s.
- Spontaneous Respiration Rate - High
- Inspiratory Oxygen Concentration - High/Low
- EtCO² - High/Low
- Respiratory rate - 1-100/min. (VCV and PCV)
- 1-60/min (SIMV) - Inspiratory time - 0.2-10 sec.
- I:E - 4:1 - 1:10
- Respiratory volume - 40-2000 ml
- Inspiratory flow - 6-100 l / min (adults), 6-30 l / min (children)
- Inspiratory pressure - 5-100 cm H²O
- Psupp - 0-100 cm H²O
- PEEP - Off, 1-45 cm H²O
- Inspiratory pressure rise time - 0-2 s
- O² concentration - 21 - 100 vol. %
- Trigger (pressure/flow) - 0.5 – 15 l/min (-10 to -0.5 cm H²O)
- Respiratory system pressure monitoring - plateau pressure, peak pressure, mean pressure
- PEEP - min pressure.
- Breathe. volume - VT, inspiratory/expiratory VT, VTPS.
- Minute volume - MVspont, MV, MVleak.
- O2 concentration - FiO
- Breathing rate indicators - general frequency, forced breathing frequency, spontaneous breathing frequency.
- Mechanical respiratory characteristics - IUPD; P 0.1; NIF; RD; PEEPint.; extensibility; resistance.