Neutral-white LED operating lamp
Lole 2 is a LED dental operating lamp designed for total safety of use. The “Blue Control” spot light has no toxic blue point. It lights up the whole mouth.
Secured spot «Blue Control». Colour of light 4300K
Lole 2 LEDs emit a neutral-white 4300K light free from the dangerous blue point so that the dentist eyes are protected from the blue light toxicity.
LED component that is used is natively in 4300K. It emits a very high quality light, even during the polymerisation steps. Filters or the addition of yellow LEDs are useless.
The LOLe operating spotlight covers the entire mouth with a very powerful light, without pre-polymerisation effects of composites.
Specially designed to provide the required level of aseptic
- degree of protection IP50
- The handles are detached and autoclaved.
- control without touching
Illumination power adjustable
- 5 illumination levels
Lighting quality of the «Blue Control» LED spot light
- The absence of blue rays in the spectrum
- A powerful spot on the working field: illuminates the entire oral cavity from all sides
- Long life of LEDs eliminates the need to replace bulbs
- Does not have a polymerization effect on composites
Powerful lighting «Blue Control» conforming to the ISO 9680 standard without any conveyed shadows.
- works without noise and heating
- the lamp head rotates in 3 directions
- very flexible articulations
Made in France. Eco-friendly.
|Power of illumination:|
|Luminotechnic:||Illumination: 8 000 to 35 000 Lux|
|Electronic:||Sources : neutral white LED 4300K|
|Indice protection (IP):|
Version P: Ceiling <305cm
|Head dimensions:||292 x 94 x 62 mm|
|Weight:||Head - 1kg | head+ arm= 6kg|